Civil Engineering Field Technician
Field Technician is needed to provide support to the engineering functions of the firm.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient in field survey including the collection of topographic information and completion of construction layout.
- Office work may include creating & interpreting drawings, preparation of calculations, summary sheets, or other data processing at the direction of others.
- The successful candidate must be a hard worker, team player, work independently, and able to effectively communicate information to co-workers as well as clients.
- An Associate Degree in Engineering Technology, Construction Technology, Architectural Technology or CAD Drafting from a technical college or institution is preferred. Significant relevant experience in a similar operation may offset the educational requirement.
- 0-5 years’ experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience in AutoCad Civil 3D, Microstation/GEOPAK, and/or other various engineering software programs is preferred.
Great compensation package, with competitive salary based on previous experience and opportunity for professional growth!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer